Saturday 24 December 2011

A new dawn (:


Hey blog! (:

Guess I've forgotten about this for such a long time after the last blogpost... Many things happened I guess! Good and bad things... But the greatest thing has happened to me these past few weeks... <3

Well... Seeing through my previous blogposts, I really start to wonder that right now, I'm so different from last time. (: I'm happier now, and really living my life for others!

I really believe that 2012... It's going to be an amazing year ahead of me. (: This year might not have been so great... But I believe that next year, it's going to be even more amazing than usual. (: Especially since I'm not alone from now on... Yeah!

Especially with You, and you around... <3 All things are possible! (:

Love,
Annabel! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment