Saturday 24 December 2011

breaking through...

Merry Christmas guys! (:
It's been long since i last updated this blog. So many things happened recently, i really don't know where to begin. Well, i've probably met my greatest regret, i've learnt to put the past behind me, i found a new source of strength, and most importantly, i've met someone who made a difference in my life.
Of course, i'm not going to go into the details now, it's technically impossible to summarise 2 months of my life in a single post. So... I'm going to take you guys through it in the subsequent posts to come. (:
It's been very challenging trying to scrape off every bit of memory, and to be honest, i have not mastered the art of it just yet... Though i'm getting there (: I believe that I will lead life even better than i did before, now that.... (: (: *to be continued later!! It's 4am now and we need to sleep tata!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment